Terms of service
Last updated: April 20, 2020. We may update these Terms of Service in the future.
Thank you for using Ansovino! In this document „Company”, „we”, or „us” are referring to Puszta-Piszke Kísérleti Gazdaság Kft, a limited liability company registered in Hungary, in the European Union.
„Product”, „Products”, „Service” or „Services” are any software product or service created and maintained by us, including Ansovino, whether delivered in a web browser, desktop application, mobile application, or any another format.
When you use our Services, now or in the future, you are agreeing to the latest Terms of Service. That’s true for any of our existing and future products and all features that we add to our Services over time. We may choose not to enforce some rights or provisions laid out in this document, but doing so we are not waiving that right or provision. These terms contain a limitation of our liability.
I. Account terms
1. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. We recommend users set up strong authentication or use „Sign in with Apple” for added security.
2. You may not use the Service for any kind of illegal activities. That includes spamming, phishing, or any other kind of fraud; malware or spyware; infringing on intellectual property; violence, threats, doxing; abuse or exploitation of children. This list is not exhaustive.
3. You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account. That includes content posted by others who have access to your login credentials.
4. You must be a human. Registering and using our Services by „bots”, „crawlers”, „scrapers”, or other automated methods are not permitted.
II. Payment, refunds, plan changes
1. Ansovino is a paid service. We offer a trial period, but after that you need to pay in advance to keep using the Service. If your trial or pre-paid time period expires, your account will still be accessible, but notifications will cease and new data from outside sources (satellite, weather and other information) will not be ingested until you make payment.
2. Ansovino is currently offered on two levels: Starter and Pro. SMS alerts can be purchased as an add-on, in 100-piece batches. We reserve the right to change the pricing structure for our products. For details see pricing information.
3. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities. Where required, we will collect those taxes on behalf of the taxing authority and remit those taxes to taxing authorities. This includes specifically the collection of value added tax in the European Union. Otherwise, you are responsible for payment of all taxes, levies, or duties.
4. We process refunds according to our Refund policy.
5. You are free to change between the paid Starter and Pro plans any time, and the remaining days in your subscription will be prorated. Downgrades are only allowed when you remain within the limitations (eg. maximum area, maximum number of weather stations) of the lower level plan.
III. Cancellation and termination
1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not automatically considered cancellation.
2. All of your content will be inaccessible from the Services immediately upon cancellation. You can request reinstation of your account within 30 days, then all content will be permanently deleted.
3. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current pre-paid term, your cancellation will take effect immediately. We do not automatically prorate or refund unused time. See our refund policy for more details.
4. We have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our Services for any reason at any time. Suspension means you will not be able to access the account or any content in the account. Termination will furthermore result in the deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. We also reserve the right to refuse the use of the Services to anyone for any reason at any time.
5. Threats, verbal, written, physical, or other abuse of any Company employee or officer will result in immediate termination of your account.
IV. Changes to the Service and prices
1. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of our Services with or without notice.
2. We reserve the right to change the pricing structure for our products. These changes are never applied retroactively.
3. When changes to the Service or prices affect existing customers, we will give at least 30 days notice and will notify you via email. We may also post a notice on our website or in the affected product.
V. Performance, privacy, and security
1. Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. We provide these Services on an „as is” and „as available” basis.
2. We do not offer service-level agreements, but try our best to minimize downtimes. Visit status.ansovino.eu to see the status of our Service.
3. We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage negatively impacts the performance of the Service for other customers.
4. We take measures to protect and secure your data through backups, redundancies, and encryption. We enforce encryption for data transmission from the public Internet: whenever your data are in transit between you and our Service, it is sent encrypted over HTTPS.
6. As with any software, our Services inevitably will have some bugs. We make no guarantees that our Services will be error-free, or meet your specific requirements or expectations.
1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to us or to the Services. We do not pre-screen content, but reserve the right in our sole discretion to refuse storing, or to remove any of your content from the Service.
3. You must not create, maintain or modify another website, application or document to falsely imply that it is associated with the Services or our Company.
4. We may provide you certain portions of our Service under specific license. For details see our acknowledgements.
1. You may not use the Service for radio, newspaper, broadcast television or cable television distribution. You may not sell, lease, or sublicense the Service or access thereto. You may not display or invoke the Service, its name or logo in any manner that implies a relationship or affiliation with, sponsorship, or endorsement by the Service or the Company.
2. The Service is not intended to be used in any circumstances where human life or property may be at stake. You understand that our Services are not designed for such purposes, and that we are not liable for death, personal injury, or severe property or environmental damage.
3. You expressly understand and agree that the Company, its employees, officers, owners, or partners shall not be liable, in law or in equity, to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental lost profits, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Services; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to this Terms of Service or the Services, whether as a breach of contract, tort (including negligence whether active or passive), or any other theory of liability.
4. These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of Hungary and the European Union.
If you have a question about this Terms of Service, please contact us.