Last updated: August 5, 2021. We may update this article in the future.
Ansovino.eu has been made possible by the following services and individuals. Thank you.
Satellite and weather data
- Sentinel remote sensing data are provided by the European Space Agency (ESA).
- Landsat 8 data are provided by NASA and the U.S. Geological Survey.
- OpenWeatherMap data are used under terms of Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license (CC BY-SA 4.0).
- Solar irradiation data are obtained from the NASA Langley Research Center (LaRC) POWER Project, funded through the NASA Earth Science/Applied Science Program.
- Additional weather data provided by The Dark Sky Company, LLC.
Powered by Dark Sky. Copyright © Apple Inc.
- European severe weather warnings provided by EUMETNET–MeteoAlarm
Time delays between this website and the www.meteoalarm.eu website are possible; for the most up to date information about alert levels as published by the participating National Meteorological Services please use www.meteoalarm.eu.
- Satellite imagery via HERE Global B.V. © CNES, Distribution Airbus DS, DigitalGlobe
Graphics and design
- Streamline illustrations by Vincent Le Moign
- Meteocons weather icons by Alessio Atzeni
- Additional icons used from Font Awesome, Yusuke Kamiyamane, and Entypo
- Some of our marketing material may include works by Jonathan Bölz, Le Buzz, Janko Ferlič, Ricardo Gomez, Tim Marshall, and Jean Wimmerlin, published on Unsplash.
The Ansovino name and logo is a registered mark of Tamas Bartal and is used under license. The proprietary software components of our service are developed and maintained by Tamas Bartal and used with permission.
Scientific sources and publications
- UNDP (2019), Human Development Report 2019: Beyond Income, Beyond Averages, Beyond Today - Inequalities in Human Development in the 21st Century, UN, New York.
- POWER Solar and meteorological data sets, NASA Applied Sciences Program
- T. L. Mader, L. J. Johnson, J. B. Gaughan (2010), A comprehensive index for assessing environmental stress in animals and Erratum (2011)
- R. G. Allen, L. S. Pereira, D. Raes, M. Smith (1998), Crop evapotranspiration - Guidelines for computing crop water requirements
- D. J. Mulla (2012), Twenty five years of remote sensing in precision agriculture: Key advances and remaining knowledge gaps
- D. K. Kyalo (2017), Sentinel-2 and MODIS land surface temperature-based evapotranspiration for irrigation efficiency calculations
- R. Attarzadeh, J. Amini, C. Notarnicola, F. Greifeneder (2018), Synergetic Use of Sentinel-1 and Sentinel-2 Data for Soil Moisture Mapping at Plot Scale
- E. Hlaszny, M. Ladányi (2010), Estimating bud break time of grapevines
- P. Herbut, S. Angrecka (2012), Forming of temperature-humidity index (THI) and milk production of cows in the free-stall barn during the period of summer heat
- D. Dimov, I. Marinov, T. Penev, Ch. Miteva, Zh. Gergovska (2017), Influence of temperature-humidity index on comfort indices in dairy cows
- M. R. Cincović, M. Majkić, B. Belić, N. Plavša, I. Lakić, M. Radinović (2017), Thermal comfort of cows and temperature-humidity index in period of 2005-2016 in Vojvodina region (Serbia)
- G. Tepper (2017), Weather Essentials for Pesticide Application, Revised September 2017, GRDC
- A. Lavers (2001), Guidelines on Good Practice for Aerial Application of Pesticides, FAO, Rome.
- University of California, Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Statewide IPM Program, Phenology Model Database
If you have more questions, visit our support pages.